This episode answers some of our listeners’ emails. Your email may be read on this episode. Thank you for your great questions and comments, everyone!
THIS EPISODE DISCUSSES:
- The one book every author should have
- Selling books on physical bookstore shelves
- Protecting your work (myth vs. fact)
- When a publishing package costs too much
- Who to listen to for advice
- The role of the ISBN
- The trap of free books
REMINDER: You can get published. Our friends at Four Doors Publishing will completely publish one listener’s work. For details and deadlines, see here.